Day 2 of the The Vegan Xmas gang with the wonderful @theurbancanteen.
Today we have this delicious Apple and winter berry crumble. But using the insanely good Almond biscotti as the crumble. Making this a really quick, easy and tasty dessert to make.
Fancy making this? Then don't forget to bookmark this post to save them recipe.
If you make any of the recipes during December, why not use the hashtag #veganxmasgang and tag us and @theurbancanteen so we can post your amazing dishes on Instagram stories.
• 6 apples of preference
• 4 tbspn of Maple Syrup
• ½ tspn cinnamon
• 500g frozen winter berries
• Mindful bites Cantucci Biscotti Almond
• Put a pan onto a medium heat. Slice your apples into chunks and place into the pan with the maple syrup and cinnamon.
• Cook the apples until they start to soften and the syrup starts to caramelise. Add the berries and continue to cook until any liquid in the pan has reduced.
•Remove from the heat and put the mixture into an ovenproof dish.
• Crush the Biscotti into chunky breadcrumbs by either placing into a ziplock bag and bash with a rolling in, or put it into a food processor and pulse a couple of times.
• As the biscotti is already cooked, you can sprinkle a generous helping over the top of your fruit and serve immediately, or you can sprinkle over the fruit and place back into a preheated oven at 180°c for 10 minutes, to crisp up even more.
• Serve with your choice of cream, custard or ice-cream and enjoy.