Our awesome friend @theurbancanteen has done it again with this incredible Chocolate Banana Bread Loaf!
This simple popular recipe is transformed with our velvety smooth Chocolate & Hazelnut spread.
- 140 grams butter
- 140 grams sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 140 grams self raising flour
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tspn baking powder
- Mindful Bites Chocolate & Hazelnut spread
- Pre heat oven to 160°c fan.
- Grease a 1kg loaf tin with butter.
- Cream your butter and sugar together, so it is fluffy and creamy.
- Add a spoonful of flour and mix. Then add one of your eggs and mix well.
- Add another spoonful of flour and mix, then your last egg and mix well.
- Add the rest of your flour, baking powder and Mindful Bites Chocolate & Hazelnut spread and mix well.
- Mash up two of your bananas with a fork and mix into your batter.
- Pour the mix into your loaf tin and spread so that it is even. Now slice your remaining banana in half lengthways. Press the two halves of banana onto the top of your loaf (as per the image) and pop into your oven.
- After 30 minutes, put a skewer through the middle of the loaf, if it comes out clean then it is ready to remove from the oven. If some mix sticks to the
- skewer, leave in for another few minutes.
- Once removed from the oven, allow to cool and remove from the tin.
Head over to https://theurbancanteen.com/vegan-snicker-bars/uncategorized/ for more wonderful recipes!