So the The Urban Canteen has put a festive spin on this recipe and brought you some Christmas pudding bliss balls, that have all the flavours of this festive season.
Made with our silky smooth Chocolate & Hazelnut Spread, these Pudding Balls are that touch more indulgent .
Here's the deets, so you can get cracking! Remember to save this post, so you have the recipe to refer back to.
• 180g Dates
• 40g cashew nuts (you can use any)-roughly chopped
• 40g dried cranberries
• 40g sultanas
• zest of 1 orange
• 1 Tbsp Mindful bites Dark chocolate & hazelnut spread
• ½ tspn Ginger
• ½ tspn Cinnamon
• ½ tspn All spice
• 1 cardamon pod crushed
• 1 cloves crushed
• Place the dates into a food processor and blitz until it is like a dough. Now add the rest of the ingredients apart from the nuts. Blitz again until all the ingredients are well combined.
• Remove from the food processor into a bowl, add the nuts and mix in by hand.
• Now you're simply going to roll this mix into desire size balls and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Top tip: make your hands wet with cold water when rolling into balls, so the mix doesn't stick to your I hands.
#veganrecipe #veganchocolate #veganuk #ukvegans #chocspread #hazelnutspread #christmaspudding #veganrecipes #veganxmas #veganchristmas