We strongly believe that 2020 should end on a high, so with that being said... say hello to DAY 8 of our #VeganXmasGang daily recipes.
This is another really tasty and super simple recipe created by the one and only
For anyone that loves a bit of a Danish pastry with their coffee in the morning, then this is for you.
Literally takes 5 minutes to make and coffee morning is sorted.
Flaky pastry twisted with our amazing Chocolate and Hazelnut spread.
Give these a go, hashtag #veganxmasgang so we can post in our stories.
• Roll out Vegan Puff Pastry
• Tbsp Coconut oil
• Mindful bites Chocolate & Hazelnut spread
• Lay out the pastry so it is flat on the table.
• Open your jar of delicious Chocolate & Hazelnut spread. With a spoon, spread a layer of chocolate spread over the entire piece of pastry, going right to the edges.
• Sprinkle Cinnamon over the top of the chocolate, so again the entire piece of pastry is covered.
• Now cut the pastry into thin strips, approximately 1 inch in width. Now cut these strips to desired length, you can either have super long ones, or cut them shorter.
• Preheat your oven to 200°c. Line a tray with some baking parchment.
• Grab each piece of pastry, one end in either hand. Now twist the pastry and lay it down on the tray pressing either end onto the tray. Repeat the process with all pieces of pastry.
• Melt your coconut oil so you can brush it over the non chocolate pieces of pastry in your twist.
• Bake for 8-10 minutes until each chocolate twist is a nice golden brown. And voila!