DAY 7 of the Vegan Xmas gang with The Urban Canteen!
This morning how about this Panettone french toast! Perfect Sunday morning brunch, topped with your favourites. I've topped mine with berries, yoghurt and Maple syrup (obvs!)
The Panettone with its orange peel tastes unbelievable as french toast. It's doesn't have to be sweet either, top it with your favourite savoury ingredients also.
Bookmark this post and save the recipe for next weekend. Remember if you tap the bell on my profile and turn on post notifications, you'll never miss any more Christmas recipes.
If you decide to make it, be sure to tag us alongside @theurbancanteen and hashtag #veganxmasgang so we can post your amazing creations in our stories.
•4 slices of Mindful bites Classic Veganettone
• 1½ teaspoons off ground flaxseed
• 2 tbspn plain flour
• 1 cup plant based milk
• 1 tsp of vanilla extract
• In a bowl, put your flaxseeds and flour.
• Whisk in your milk slowly, you don't want to rush this as it will go lumpy. Now add your vanilla extract.
• Now let this mixture sit for 15 minutes.
• Meanwhile slice 4 slices of Veganettone.
• Put a non stick pan on a medium heat with the slightest drop of oil.
• When the pan is hot, dunk your Veganettone into the mixture, and throw straight into the pan, cook for 1-2 minutes either side.
• Serve immediately with your favourite toppings and enjoy!